Online Working at Height Course
Online Working at Height
The Working at Height course uses hazard spotting exercises, case studies and other forms of interaction to encourage users to think about the hazards of working at height.
For many workers, the aim is to avoid working at height, for example through how the workplace is organised. Where access to heights is essential, the Working at Height course provides advice on selecting, inspecting and using access equipment safely. Harm from falling objects to those below is also considered.
On successful completion of this programme, learners will receive an online Working at Height certificate of completion.
Discounts are available for large groups.
- Details how to identify work at height hazards
- Describes when to avoid working at height
- Describes how to reduce the risk from working at height
Please note the following when purchasing the course:
- The online Working at Height course will take approximately 40 minutes to complete
- There is no sound associated with the course so no headphones are needed
- The course must be completed in order to obtain the certificate of completion
To purchase this online course simply book and pay online at the top right hand side, when this has been completed you will receive an email with your username and password and you will have access to the link to login and launch the course.
Enrolments are created manually so if you purchase the course during out of office hours you may not have access until the next working day.