Our online Money Laundering Awareness course is a 30 minute course designed to help organisations and individuals to identify the possible signs of Money Laundering and to understand the importance of regulatory bodies and what regulations are in place.
On successful completion of this programme, learners will gain a certificate of completion in Money Laundering Awareness training.
- To explain why money laundering is an issue.
- To highlight types of money laundering.
- To describe possible signs of money laundering.
- To show how money launderers target organisations.
- To describe what you need to do if you suspect money laundering.
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Identify the possible signs of Money Laundering.
- Spot suspicious behaviour and payment patterns
- Learn how different geographical locations are used in money laundering
- Understand who to talk to when suspicions arise and the obligations required to report fraudulent activity
- The roles of the supervisory authorities in tackling money laundering
Please note the following when purchasing the course:
- The Money Laundering Awareness course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete
- There is no sound associated with the course so no headphones are needed
- The course must be completed in full in order to obtain the certificate of completion
To purchase this online course simply book and pay online at the top right hand side, when this has been completed you will receive an email with your username and password and you will have access to the link to login and launch the course.
Enrolments are created manually so if you purchase the course during out of office hours you may not have access until the next working day.