Are you in charge of safely managing your team?
IOSH Managing Safely is intended for those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety.
ZOOMFebruary 13th,14th & 15th
- €599.00 excl.
ZOOMJune 26th, 27th & 28th
- €599.00 excl.
Managing Safely is a high impact interactive course covering the health and safety management for managers and supervisors in any organisation. It’s designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams.
DAYTIME VIRTUAL COURSE – 3 Days
Duration: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Online Training Requirements:
- You must have access to a laptop/computer with a webcam to complete this training
- You must be available to complete the whole course as 100% attendance is required
- You will receive a link by email to access the training and the platform controls will be discussed at the beginning of the session
Upon successful completion of the assessments (which is a multiple-choice exam and a risk assessment project) delegates will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Who should attend IOSH Managing Safely?
Employees in an organisation who have to manage risk and resources. The course’s aim is to provide these people with the knowledge and skills they require to manage resource and risk in compliance with their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Measuring Performance
On successful completion of the course delegates should:
- Understand their responsibilities
- Have the practical ability to manage health and safety issues in the workplace
- Be able to implement risk assessment and control strategies
- Have an understanding of health, safety and environmental management systems and their business benefits
- Have a basic understanding of common hazards including; fire, electricity, working at height, stress, noise, vibration, chemicals and workplace transport
English is the language in which training is delivered and participants must have a good command of the English language. If participants wish to bring an interpreter they may do so but prior notice must be given to The Cpl Institute.
Materials and Delivery Method:
Each delegate receives a workbook that includes sections for notes and Q&A sessions.
The course will be delivered on Zoom through the IOSH presentation and discussions.
Please let us know if participants have any specific learner requirements.