Our online Fire Safety Awareness course is suitable for all staff as an introduction to fire safety and for everyone to understand their role in preventing fires, maintaining safe exits routes and responding quickly in the event of an alarm.
- Explain causes of fires
- Introduce fire prevention
- Advise on evacuation procedure
- Explain how to use an extinguisher
- Teach correct procedure to follow if a fire is discovered
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Immediately communicate fire safety policy to employees
- Learn Fire Safety skills in case of a fire related accident
- Clear audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding
Please note the following when purchasing the course:
- The course will take approximately 35 minutes to complete
- There is no sound associated with the course so no headphones are needed
- The course must be completed in order to obtain the certificate of completion
To purchase this online course simply book and pay online at the top right hand side, when this has been completed you will receive an email with your username and password and you will have access to the link to login and launch the course.