The Cpl Institute embodies the Learning and Development Pillar of the Cpl Group’s business streams
The Cpl Institute boasts multiple accreditation systems including the provision of over QQI validated programmes, PHECC accreditation and holds ISO 9001 quality assurance accreditation.
Your development as an individual or as an organisation is central to our offering:
- A comprehensive suite of professional development courses from People management, to Continuous Improvement to Conflict Management designed to give you and your organisation a performance advantage.
- An unrivalled offering to assist in the development and management of your organisations Health and Safety Management Systems, at training and consultation levels.
- A suite of Training and Development course specific to the needs of the Healthcare Industry
- An extensive offering in E-Learning designed to enable compliance and competence development wherever you are and whenever you want to learn.
- A personally tailored offering to your organisation’s Corporate Fleet Risk profile and Fleet Management policy and development.
Our Mission Statement
The Cpl Institute provides training and consultancy services in the areas of Health & Safety, Professional Development, eLearning, Fleet Safety Services and Healthcare. Our aim is to increase our learners knowledge and workplace productivity through relevant education and training and set the standard in the delivery of accredited programmes nationwide.