QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation will help improve your communication skills. You’ll learn how to articulate ideas clearly, ask questions, listen actively, and provide constructive feedback. These skills are valuable not only in a training setting but also in various professional and personal contexts. You’ll gain the confidence necessary to stand in front of a group and deliver training effectively. As you develop your skills and receive feedback, you’ll become more comfortable and self-assured in your ability to engage and educate learners.
Duration: 4 Days
Online Training Requirements:
- You must have access to a laptop/computer with a webcam to complete this training
- You must be available to complete the whole course as 100% attendance is required
- You will receive a link by email to access the training and the platform controls will be discussed at the beginning of the session
On course completion, learners will be able to:
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of training
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Train the Trainer Course Assessment:
- Project 40%
- Skills Demonstration 40%
- Learner Record 20% (A learner record is the learner’s self-reported and self-reflective record in which he/she describes specific learning experiences, activities, responses and skills acquired)
Training Delivery and Evaluation Certificate Grading:
Pass 50% – 64%
Merit 65% – 79%
- Distinction 80% – 100%
Training Delivery and Evaluation Certificate – Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in Training and Development requirements:
In order to receive a QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in Training & Development you must complete both QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation (4 day course) and QQI Training Needs Identification and Design (5 day course).
If you currently hold a FETAC Train the Trainer qualification you are exempt from having to complete the QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course and just need to complete QQI Training Needs Identification and Design in order to receive a QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in Training & Development
Add to your personal skill set and add more value to your company by completing a Training Delivery and Evaluation Certificate with The Cpl Institute.