Online Understanding and Managing Stress
Online Understanding & Managing Stress
Our online course examines the causes of stress, its effects and ways of controlling and relieving stress, both at work and at home.
The course was created to help identify and manage stress at home or in the workplace.
- To define what stress is.
- To explain the causes of stress.
- To discuss how to better manage stress.
- To highlight what to do if experiencing stress in the workplace.
- Effects of stress
- Managing stress
Once the 40 minute course is completed, users will be required to take a final test consisting of as default, 10 required questions out of a bank of 20 questions. On successful completion of the test, users can download and print a certificate.
Please note the following when purchasing the course:
- The course will take approximately 40 minutes to complete
- There is no sound associated with the course so no headphones are needed
- The course must be completed in order to obtain the certificate of completion
To purchase this online course simply book and pay online at the top right hand side, when this has been completed you will receive an email with your username and password and you will have access to the link to login and launch the course.