Our online Driver Safety Awareness course is designed to increase awareness of how your behaviour on the road can affect how safe a driver you are. Accidents happen due to inattention and distractions as well as failure to observe the rules of the road. This course will help you identify those behaviours that affect road safety, and provides information to ensure you use the road as safely as possible.
- A better awareness of your responsibilities when driving on a public roadway
- Take more responsibility for the everyday safety of your vehicle
- Recognise dangerous driving behaviours that cause accidents
- Be more familiar with safe driving techniques
- Recognise the importance of good posture and posture change whilst driving
Benefits to your Organisation:
- Managing occupational road risk within your organisation ensures compliance with current Health & Safety legislation by extending your ‘duty of care’ to those who drive for work purposes
- Reduce risk of liability in case of a work related accident by demonstrating good workplace practice and good management in relation to safe driving
- In the event of an accident, demonstrate compliance with the relevant legislation by producing an audit trail for both driver training and risk assessment data
- Reduce the costs associated with accidents – repairs, insurance costs, days lost to injury – by raising awareness of appropriate road safety behaviours and delivering specific company related policies
Please note the following when purchasing the course:
- The course will take approximately 40 minutes to complete
- There is no sound associated with the course so no headphones are needed
- The course must be completed in order to obtain the certificate of completion
To purchase this online course simply book and pay online at the top right hand side, when this has been completed you will receive an email with your username and password and you will have access to the link to login and launch the course.