Ensure Managers are up to speed on their health and safety requirements.
The purpose of our 2-day Health and Safety for Managers course is to equip managers with the knowledge, skill and competence to perform a range of tasks in compliance with current health and safety and environmental regulations and controls. For in-house training we can tailor the course where possible to ensure it is specific to your workplace and working environment.
- Familiarise yourself with Health & Safety procedures
- Identify the causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- Understand the importance of being risk aware
- Know your responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation
- The HSA
- Safety Management Systems & Safety Statement
- Risk Assessments
- Monitoring & Accident Investigation
- Work Place Hazards
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury
- Clear audit trail – evidence completion and understanding
Health and Safety for Managers – The Cpl Institute (TCI)
Please let us know if participants have any specific learner requirements.