Abrasive Wheels Training
This comprehensive half-day programme is designed to train participants how to operate abrasive wheels safely.
Abrasive Wheels Training Certificate – The Cpl Institute (TCI)
Who should attend Abrasive Wheels Training Course?
Employee’s who are existing users of Abrasive Wheels and require Health & Safety input to satisfy legal requirements.
On completion of this Abrasive Wheels Training Course participants will be able to:
- Mount, operate, handle and store abrasive wheels correctly and safely
- Apply the principles of wheel selection and inspection
- Test and maintain wheels safely
- Legislation and Guidance
- Wheel Selection
- Wheel Storage
- Wheel Types
- Wheel Markings (Discussion on British Standards marking systems, BS4481, denoting abrasive type, grain, grade or harness and bond type)
- Practical Demonstration (Practical sessions on the procedures to be followed when mounting abrasive wheels on to various types of machines)
Please let us know if participants have any specific learner requirements.